Thursday, November 1, 2012

Why it doesn't suck to leave Singapore?

Since I've booked my tickets, I keep having mini panic attacks through the day at the thought of leaving. I keep trying to think of all the zen stuff.."change is inevitable" but that's clearly not helping. 'Who moved my cheese' was a life-changing book until I actually need it to change my life. So I'm just resorting to what I do best.. make lists.. so here goes (in no order):

1) NACHOS!
2) Can wear boots again.
3) Get to spend Dads birthday with him after years.
4) Can hang out at Purdue with Rob.
5) Can cook for real.. will have oven again!
6) Cheap alcohol!!
7)  Affordable shopping!
8) Can attend classes again!
9) Group ex classes
10) Can visit Mansha and Sameer in their new married home. 
11) Can organize cool events for the West Lafayette CS community. 
12) I don't wanna go back :(
13) Can have access to all my shoes!!
14) Free bowling at Rob's place with lots of nacho cheese and chips.
15) Can probably bug Zherui into teachiing some cooking. 
16) Can finally graduate and get a real job.
17) Can save more money and go to Europe.
18) Kelly's baby boy!!
19) ...
20)..
21).

I don't wanna go back!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment